Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life with Two!!!

Wow how things have changed from just two weeks ago.
Leaving the house used to be so easy, grab a snack, 2 diapers and we were off...now it is make sure the baby is fed and changed. Pack like 8 diapers, a bottle, change of clothes, burp cloths, blankets, baby carriers. Not to mention the time it takes to get this tiny little body into the car seat, it is the little things you forget.


Things that I love about having two...




  • the way Logan can seem to get Jaycees attention and she will just stare at him


  • how I am able to hold her and play with Logan all at the same time


  • how much I appreciate the moments I get alone with Logan or Jaycee


  • how much I enjoy having time to my self


  • a quiet house


  • sleep for more then 3 hours at a time


  • when Logan says "come on Jaycee follow me" and then I have to explain she is still to little to follow you...his response "yeah"


  • the way Logan kisses her and rubs her head


  • the way Logan laughs when his dad "gets" Jaycee the same way he does Logan


Things are just getting started and I know there will be times I want to pull my hair out and scream, but these two have stolen my heart and I am truly blessed to have them in my life

No comments: