Thursday, June 16, 2011

Waiting for Jaycee

Okay, okay I know I am now only one day past my due date but I have to tell you I am ready to have this baby. I want to hold her and kiss her and all of the things you get to do when your children are born. Most of all I can't wait to see Logan meet her for the first time!!!



Logan for the longest time wanted nothing to do with being a big brother and that worried me. Then I decided to get him a book on being a big brother and his whole attitude changed. He now wants to show her "his monster trucks and how the run over cars" and sing her songs "twinkle, twinkle little star". This little guy makes my heart melt and I know he will be an amazing big brother

2 comments:

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Hi Jenna! So excited to see you have started a blog. They are a lot of fun! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Jaycee comes soon! Good luck!

Michelle said...

Jenna,

We are all so excited for you and your family! I love blogging and have a few of them that I try to keep up, family blog, school blog and baseball blog. Not that I have a lot of time for it but it is a great way to stay in touch! Let us know when that little girl gets here! Good Luck!

Michelle