Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just getting started

Hello to all family and friends...

I have found that keeping everyone posted on our lives has become increasingly more difficult now that we have moved away from most of you. With a second baby on the way and Chemo treatments just around the corner things are only going to become more crazy and my time will even be less. My solution is to start a blog. So here it is, please hang in there as I try and figure this out. I will keep everyone updated on our family and progress with my cancer treatments. Love you all and hope this helps keep everyone in the loop

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is a super site and I'm sure the family will enjoy it! Now I won't have to keep asking Diana how you all are doing!!

Do you have lots of help coming after the baby arrives?

You and your family will be in my prayers as you go through your treatments!

Thanks again for keeping us updated!

Love You, Aunt Kathy