I have been feeling pretty good, my second treatment seemed to go smoother than the first. I am not sure if I just knew more of what to expect or my body handled it better. Either way I am not going to complain :) So here is an update of what we have been up to this past week.
I guess Logan hasn't really noticed that I am tired, he has been doing great!!! This week he had his first ice cream cone and he loved it. I was so excited to find gluten, dairy, nut and soy free ice cream cones for him at Whole Foods. He was so excited the whole time we were shopping he kept looking at his ice cream cones and saying "my treat!!!" and man did he love it. We also had a chance to make cookies. Logan loves helping make the cookies. He is my helper until it is time to lick the spoon or mixer blade and then I am on my own.

Jaycee has been doing great!!! She is so funny, a very serious little girl. Her smiles are far and few between and we have a hard time catching it on camera. Finally she was smiling and Jared got the camera and was able to snap a few. She is still doing great, sleeping great and just a little cutie.
Jared as usual has been the Mr. Mom of the house, taking care of Logan and Jaycee when he gets home from work. I have been tired at the end of the day when Jared comes home so I was going to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 leaving. Jared has been giving Logan his baths putting him to bed and feeding Jaycee at her 10:30 feeding. Then cleaning up the mess made from dinner. What a life saver he is.
xoxo, Jenna
1 comment:
Jenna, You have the same beautiful smile and big eyes as ever---I'm sure that is all Logan saw when he looked at you and your new haircut! It was a brave step on your part to shave your head but I think a good one! I think it would be more stressful to see it continually fall out!! I'm anxious to hear if it comes back the same!
The kids are so cute!!! How nice that they are so easy to take care of at this time in your life. Of course we all know you are being helped by the MAN Upstairs and all of our prayers!!
Keep the info and pictures coming and give Jared an extra HUG!
Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment